Client Bill of Rights
McCutchen & Sexton – The Law Firm is committed to the highest standard in legal representation.
Beyond the golden rule – beyond what is required.
Our commitment to our clients means so much to us that we have gone beyond legal standards to provide you with this written policy that we call our “Client Bill of Rights”.
When we represent you, we believe that you have the following rights:
- The right to frank, honest, and truthful advice and representation.
- The right to respect from every member of our law firm.
- The right to a return call on the same day that you call.
- The right to know about the status of your case.
- The right to a complete explanation about your legal options in language that you can understand.
- The right to be treated as we would want to be treated if we were in your position.
- The right to a fair fee.
- The right to make the final decision in your case.
- The right to know that what you tell us in confidence will remain confidential.
Our entire team is committed to treat you like you are part of our family. You will see this in the eyes and hearts of every member of our law firm.
But do not just take our word for it.
Give us a call, or stop by our office to find out for yourself.